Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Acchaa Spa Grand Opening

Mark your calendars for Monday, November 18th because Acchaa Beauty + Wellness Spa is throwing a grand opening party you won’t want to miss! The evening will be filled with ayurvedic inspired treatments including dosha readings, eyebrow threading, henna, makeup touch-ups, NuFace neck and facelifts and more. Guests will also enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and Sugar Hills Bakery sweets.


Ayurveda is considered the oldest medical science in the world and is based on holistically healing the body, mind and spirit. If you aren’t familiar with ayurvedic treatments, Acchaa’s grand opening is the perfect place to learn!

Stop by to experience not only the services, but the gorgeous Indian-inspired interior from hand carved wooden pieces to the peaceful ambience of the treatment rooms.

The party will be from 6:30-8:30 PM and you can reserve your spot by emailing rsvp@monikadixonpr.com. Interested in learning more about Acchaa Spa? Visit their website and Facebook page.

By Ashley Siech, MDPR Contributor

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep
    visiting this blog very often.
    Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes/

    ReplyDelete