Friday, August 23, 2013

Birthday Wish Lists

September is going to be an exciting month for the MDPR team as both Emily and Allison have birthdays to celebrate! Naturally, much of the office chit chat as of late has been centered around what items the gals have their eyes on as prospective b-day gifts. For today's #FridayFashion post, we asked the girls to narrow down their list to just five items (a difficult task for any fashionista), and here's what they chose.

ALLISON



Dress:
"I've been looking for a dress with longer sleeves for fall and this J.Crew one fits the bill. I'll wear it with tights and booties when the weather cools down."

Heels:
"Pointed toe heels are in again and I have my eye on this classic black pair by Vince."

Purse:
"Coach's Legacy bags are based on purses from the 70s with a few modern updates. I love the double turn locks on their Guesset bag and the rich cognac brown leather."

Trench:
"If I could splurge on one item it would be a Burberry trench. I dream of having one in my closet someday!"

Boots:
"My leather boots are pretty worn so it's about time I invest in a new pair. I would love to unwrap these riding boots from Madewell."



EMILY


Pants:
"I've been searching high and low for a wearable but still edgy pair of (vegan) leather pants, and I finally found them in these 7 For All Mankind skinnies. The paneling and zippers add the perfect amount of interesting detail that I look for in all of my items."

Booties:
"The Steve Madden booties are not only practical, but totally on trend due to the cutout. I see myself wearing these everyday, with everything from jeans to dresses to shorts (as long as the weather allows)."

Dress:
Every girl needs a new birthday party dress, no? You can't see it here, but the back has a low cutout. That and the studs around the neck make this BCBGeneration dress perfect for a fun celebration."

Purse:
I love bold colors (not that you would know that from the other items on my list), so this hot pink Deux Lux purse is just calling my name. It's also spacious and has studs, so what's not to love?"

Coat:
"Not your traditional coat. The two-tone and fringe-detailing of this BB Dakota coat make it a standout piece, and I look for that in something I'll be wearing almost everyday during fall and winter." 


Here's to hoping all their wishes (or at least one) come true! 

Got any items on your wish list we need to see? Tweet us at @MonikaDixonPR! 

By Emily Cleary, MDPR Social Media Director

No comments:

Post a Comment